Day 1: Arrival Jaipur
We will Pick you up from Jaipur Airport / Railway Station and transfer to Hotel. Afternoon visit Amber Fort, Birla Mandir, Albert Hall & Local Market. Overnight Jaipur.
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing
Morning tour of Jaipur. Jaipur Rajasthan was given a colour coat of pink a century ago in honour of a visiting Prince. Built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer, this city is 260 years old. Visit Maharaja's City Palace, & the Observatory . Drive past Hawa Mahal & through the pink rose residential & business areas. Afternoon free. Overnight Jaipur.
Day 3: Jaipur – Udaipur (450 kms / 7 hrs)
Morning drive to Udaipur en route visiting Pushkar. In Pushkar, visit the holy Lake and also the famous Brahma Temple. Pushkar is one of the holiest places for Hindus. Upon arrival check in at the hotel. Rest of the day at your leisure. Evening enjoy a romantic Boat ride at Lake Pichhola visiting Jag Mandir. Overnight Udaipur.
Day 4: Udaipur Sightseeing
Morning tour of Udaipur. Visit the City Palace, Jagdish Temple, drive around Fatehsagar Lake, Sahelion ki bari and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir. Afternoon free. Overnight Udaipur.
Places to visit in Udaipur: City Palace, jagdish temple, shaheliyon ki Bari, Lok kala Mandir & Local market.
Day 5: Departure from Udaipur
After breakfast drive back to Udaipur Airport / Tran station or Jaipur airport / Train station for your home destination.
- 4 Nights Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in a air-conditioned vehicle.
- All toll tax, parking fees and driver's allowances.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the Inclusion
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Unspecified meals etc.
- Enter fee and dinner at Chokhi Dhani.
- Service Tax.
Other Popular Tour Packages for Jaipur
Find And Compare Best Deals On Jaipur Tour Packages. Easy to Compare Easy to Book.